Python Web Developer (Remote)
Job TitlePython Web Developer (Remote)
At Premiere, we are working with a large dataset to build software solutions for order/status tracking, global pricing management, targeted marketing, and sales analytics.
We’re looking for a web developer experienced with Python and interested in learning new technologies to join our team. You’ll work with our remote team to build great products that delight the people using them.
Who you are...
- You’re a critical thinker. You’re able to be highly effective with very few directions.
- You have excellent communication skills. You are able to convey your ideas clearly and concisely.
- You are super smart and have either a degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Bonus points if you have open source contributions or personal projects you’ve shipped successfully.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
You’re great at...
- Collaborating with engineers and product managers to build web app components
- Applying appropriate software design patterns for a given problem
- Reading and understanding code whether you or someone else wrote it
- Delivering quality code using Python for backend applications (Flask/Django)
- Working with both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL/Postgres/Elasticsearch/Redis)
- Maintaining automated tests and ensuring quality in your code
- Using Git and GitHub to manage multiple branches and fix merge conflicts
About the Company
Premiere Digital is a trusted media services and software solutions partner for content owners, video distributors, digital retailers, broadcasters, subscription video and ad supported platforms.