Python script for networking
St. Louis, Mo, USA
Job TitlePython script for networking
I need someone to help write a Python script to perform these jobs:
In the server list in text file (.txt); one for Windows, and one for Linux:
- O/S version, IP addresses, Hostnames, local group, local users, and local admins
- Which services are running on each server?
- The status of particular services are running on a particular server
- To force a service to start if it's not running
- To force services to start in order.
- If cannot be started, why?
- Can we pull the error messages to show why?
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Test on my virtual network with Linux and Windows servers to make sure it works.