CAD Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job TitleCAD Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
- Work with CAD, Design, and vendor to architect and deploy a productive and scalable CAD design environment for leading-edge IC Design activities.
- Management of engineering design environment policies
- Perform systems administration and revision control systems management via automation
- Architect, qualifying, and implementing Linux based compute environments
- Architect, qualifying, and implementing storage technology
- Management of engineering application servers: LAMP, Web, Jenkins, DB, Big Data, and more
- As part of the team, you will also work on some very critical tasks that will impact the entire silicon engineering organization and beyond.
- This is a highly visible role in the organization, so excellent communication and good teamwork skills are essential.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- BSEE or higher with 5+ years’ experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Python and/or other object-oriented programming language is a must
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must
- Experience in ICManage (Perforce) and/or other version control system is a plus
- Experience in MySQL and/or MariaDB is a plus
- Experience in HTML and CSS is a plus
- Knowledge in SW automation development is a plus
- Experience in Linux based environment is preferred
- Must be a quick learner
About the Company
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Contact: Shelly Mani
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://careers.xilinx.com/jobs/5707458-cad-infrastructure-devops-engineer