Software Engineer - Python (d/f/m)
München, Bavaria, Germany
Job TitleSoftware Engineer - Python (d/f/m)
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Performance Marketing team in Munich. If you like thinking outside the box and collaborating with teammates to develop solutions to complex problems - this is the place for you!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the Performance Marketing team by building automated solutions, providing easy access to data, as well as driving our team forward with your new ideas in order to grow our revenue and user acquisition.
- Consider complex logical problems and develop pragmatic solutions with regard to relative effort and business value.
- Write code, run systems, own infrastructure, automate development, raise the quality bar, grow team members, challenge the status quo, and actively exchange with other teams on interfaces and data flows.
- Enjoy what you do and be willing to teach and learn new technologies, as well as explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues.
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 5 Performance Marketing Managers & 2 engineers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automated & scalable
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, Proactivity & Support
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What you bring along
- You have a minimum of 4 years working experience with Python and deploying your workloads to the cloud in an automated way (we heavily use AWS, Docker, microservices and only use cloud native technologies).
- Caring about your systems is like caring for your coffee machine. Testing, automation, monitoring and logs are as important to you as an agile product development flow with peer reviews.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
- You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys collaboration as well as open discussions on technologies and approaches.
- You are excited to be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with non-technical colleagues.
About the Company
Why join Stylight?
- With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops, we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home & living and beauty space.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. * Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company.
- We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.
- Contact: Carina Meyer
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://stylight.jobs.personio.de/job/295450?_pc=6315#apply